Health Problems & Symptoms
Position:Health Problems 101 > Alcohol > Content

Can rubbing alcohol kill you?

It can break down into is acetone in your body, essentially you are drinking a poison! If drank enough, it could kill someone! Any Suggestions here?

8 comments

  1. Giselle Reply:

    Does Rubbing Alcohol Kill Bed Bugs? No longer constrained to the filthy fleabag hotels where you'd expect to find them, the persistent pests have taken up Source:http://www.ehow.com/about_5410455_rubbing-alcohol-kill-bed-bugs.html

  2. Angelina Reply:

    Rubbing alcoholis Isopropyl alcohol, which is very toxic and potentially deadly. Consuming rubbing alcohol can result in blindness.

  3. Velia Reply:

    Rubbing alcohol is also known as isopropyl alcohol. Alcohols are neither acids nor bases, so they do not have a pH value. Some people report that the pH is 7, but this is considered inaccurate. Source:http://answers.ask.com/Science/Chemistry/what_is_the_ph_of_rubbing_alcohol

  4. Alesha Reply:

    Painful, discolored nails are often the first sign of nail fungus infection, or onychomycosis. The nails may thicken, smell bad, or become flaky, causing discomfort to the sufferer. Nail fungus is caused by bacteria that form under the nail… Source:http://www.ehow.com/how_6178425_use-alcohol-kill-nail-fungus.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask

  5. Sarina Reply:

    Once you successfully extract a tick from its host’s skin, your task is not complete. The last thing you want to do is allow the tick to re-attach itself to another host. You must properly dispose of the offender so that it will not be arou… Source:http://www.ehow.com/how_6245869_kill-ticks-rubbing-alcohol.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask

  6. Marta Reply:

    How would rubbing alcohol kill a to kill himself by drinking like 5 years ago tried person? I know a guy who bottles of rubbing alcohol. How/why would that kill you? Isn’t i

  7. Etsuko Reply:

    youll be fine, just call the PCC (poison control center)!

  8. Candy Reply:

    Rubbing alcohol is not wood alcohol, or methanol (which makes you blind at 10mL and As said before, it can kill you or cause heavy liver damage. dont do it !

Your Answer

Spamer is not welcome,every link should be moderated.

*

*