Everyone has sensitivity towards certain things once your threshold crosses a certain point that sensitivity turns into an allergen! Your first clue on having alcohol allergy symptoms would be flushing of the skin or nasal congestion shortly after consuming alcohol! Alcohol allergy or more correctly termed alcohol intolerance is a genetic condition that makes the body unable to breakdown alcohol! And basically the only way to stop this reaction is stop consuming alcohol! Sometimes it may seem when having this reaction from drinking mixed drinks is the reaction being caused by something other than the alcohol such as the mix, or fruits, etc… Reactions this way can be a sign of other possible health problems that should be diagnosed by a physician!
What are the symptoms if someone is allergic to alcohol? Improve well, generally the usual allergic reactions, but when you drink alcohol. These may include
Spamer is not welcome,every link should be moderated.