Health Problems & Symptoms
Position:Health Problems 101 > asthma > Content

What illnesses can you get from eating mold?

A few molds produce mycotoxins that can make you sick! Most mold problems are respiratory, such as asthma-like symptoms! Cha Cha! Any Suggestions here?

7 comments

  1. Isadora Reply:

    Will Eating Moldy Bread Make You Sick?. Bread mold, a type of fungus, has a powdery texture and is normally a greenish black color. Fungi are found in Source:http://www.ehow.com/way_5765264_eating-moldy-bread-make-sick_.html

  2. Kathe Reply:

    Mold can cause illness, especially if the person is allergic to molds. on the bread mold; some are harmless, some are indigestible and can make you throw up,

  3. Eura Reply:

    Mold can cause illness, especially if the person is allergic to molds. … on the bread mold; some are harmless, some are indigestible and can make you throw up, …

  4. Laverne Reply:

    Molds are tiny fungi that can live off of other plants or animals. These parasites can grow on our food making it inedible. Biologists warn against eating moldy food because ingestion of certain molds can have serious side effects, accordin… Source:http://www.ehow.com/facts_5557238_dangers-eating-food-mold.html

  5. Catherin Reply:

    Most molds are harmless but don’t take any chances. Especially, if you think you might have an allergy. If you happen to eat mold, call the Poison Control Center and get their input. You may have an upset stomach for a day or two or you may… Source:http://answers.ask.com/Food_and_Drinks/Other/what_happens_if_you_eat_mold

  6. Kassie Reply:

    For mold to grow it needs a food source. Leaves, paper, dirt, or wood can provide that source. It also needs moisture and an environment to grow. Mold can find an environment in your home from a water leak, after flooding, damp places. Source:http://answers.ask.com/Food_and_Drinks/Food_and_Cooking/what_does_mold_eat

  7. Janene Reply:

    mouldy water?? I doubt that – my cats drink from rainwater puddles , flower pots etc and never had a problem like you describe!go easy on the force-feeding, you could choke him – I would try hand-feeding (not forcing) high energy foods, like raw egg yolk, or tinned tuna, or freshly cooked (steamed) white fish!if my vet said I had to wait 2 weeks, and the cat was this ill, Id be calling another vet right away!I wish you (and your cat) all the best!

Your Answer

Spamer is not welcome,every link should be moderated.

*

*