Where can I Get Neem Oil
You may have such questions as What Is Neem Oil and How To Extract Neem Oil,or you may also seek several helpful information about How To Buy Neem Oil. Besides,you may be interested in answers related to Fruit Tree Bugs,too. Read more as following:
You can get Neem Oil at most Indian Stores. Ayurvedic stores may also supply neem as this is known as Indian medicine so they would carry an array of oils and other natural based substances that are supposed to be good for the mind and body.
What is neem oil?
( ′nēm ′öil ) (materials) An aromatic oil from the seeds and fruit of the neem tree (Melia azadirachta); contains sulfur compounds; used as an anthelmintic and as an alcohol denaturant. Also known as margosa oil; nim oil.... More »
How to extract neem oil?
1. Lay a few handfuls of the seeds on the counter and roll over them with the rolling pin. Crush them completely and sit the finished seeds inside the cloth bag. Continue to crush seeds in this fashion until all the seeds are crushed and bagged. 2. S... More »
How to buy neem oil?
1. Decide whether you need neem oil for a cosmetic or an insecticide. Obviously neem face cream isn't going to help your plants, and you don't want to spray a pesticide--neem-based or not--on your face. 2. Shop for the best deals among online retaile... More »
How to liquefy neem oil?
1. Neem in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Prepare your neem oil by making sure the container it is in has a tight fitting lid. 2. Place a bowl in your kitchen sink. Turn on the hot water and cold water until the temperature feels "warm" and fi... More »
How to apply neem oil?
1. Dilute Neem Oil to 1 tablespoon per gallon. Most spray bottles hold around 32 ounces so you would use a little less than a teaspoon per spray bottle. 2. As oil and water do not mix you will need an emulsifier to help disperse the Neem Oil in the w... More »
How to mix neem oil?
1. Pour one tsp. pure neem oil into a large plastic spray bottle. 2. Add one quart warm water and one quarter tsp. liquid dish soap to the bottle. Use a mild dish soap that does not contain any dyes, perfumes or antibacterial properties. 3. Shake the... More »